Work, Exercise, Sleep and Having a fun.
Spending a day, I have many thoughts that it is good for health somehow.
I may practice it everyday.
However, what I thought to be good for health seemed to have been bad for health in fact.
Seven customs that are not good for health.
- Taking a shower every day.
- Rinsing it well after having brushed its teeth.
- Sitting down on a toilet seat.
- Cleaning it in a house.
- Making thoracic respiration.
- Relaxing after dinner.
- Sleeping every night for eight hours.
It is the contents which British paper “Daily Mail” introduced.
It is the contents which most people practice.
Is it true?
I think about the objection of this.
Seven customs that are good for health.
- Taking a shower sometimes.
- Not rinsing it after having brushed its teeth.
- Not sitting down on a toilet seat.
- Not cleaning it in a house.
- Breathing from the abdomen.
- Keeping a tensive situation after dinner.
- Sleeping every night for a few hours.
Is it good for health? Really?
It may be the contents which “Daily Mail” made to sell a newspaper.
However, I cannot hide a shock.
I continued it so far for dozens of years.
What should I do?